Sunday, October 18, 2020

Inaugural Post

Hello Interwebs,

With this first blog post I will state my plans for this blog -- which may or may not be followed :)

This webpage will be a place to share my thoughts, opinions, photographs, poems, and other such work and art with the world.  It will cover an eclectic array of subjects to match my wandering focus and varied interests.  So, it will hopefully be always fresh, entertaining, and thought provoking; or at least mildly interesting to you the reader.  I also look forward to hearing from you all in the comment section.

My areas of interest include but are not limited to:  psychology, poetry, mythology, symbology, spirituality, health, finance, current events, construction, agriculture, and environmentalism.  Though some subjects may better lend themselves to this medium than others.  We shall see.

Also, I'm not sure yet how frequently I'll post as it depends on my feeling well enough to do so.  Unfortunately, I am currently suffering from Huntington's Disease which requires me to eat and rest a lot.  Well, that's it for now.

Regards,

Thomas Colquith

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Music Playlist

 Here is a link to my YouTube playlist of some of my favorite songs if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn46aWM...